So here it goes, my first blog entry (after much persuasion from my fab friend Ellie).
The primary reason for setting this up is so that I can say 'thank you' to all of you fantastic people, who have continued to support me with your lovely comments and for keeping me in business :-) So if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning this quaint cake stand along with a bag of cake goodies, please comment below. There will also be 2 runners up prizes :-)
The winner will be picked at random from all entries and will be announced on my Facebook page. This competition will run from 02/05/2012 until midnight on 09/05/2012.
Good luck!

Hi For the love of cakes....A MAHOOOOSIVE hello from cupcake fabuleux looking forward to a few blogs from yah... & about your lovely cakes of course...Xxx
ReplyDeleteYour cakes are fabulous Aleshia and I'm glad your doing so well. will never forget what you have done for us and the pictures still make me smile. xx
ReplyDeleteHello! Your cakes are fab! We loved Max's cake!!!
ReplyDeleteI can vouch for LisaLu because Aleshia's cakes are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteAlyshia's profile picture is my grandson Maxi's christening cake and it was delicious, rich and beautifully decoarated.
My daughter (cupcakey's cupcakes) only gave Aleshia the theme for the Christening and look what she produced for us.
Thanks Aleshia for a wonderful cake.
My husband is still eating the cake almost 2 weeks after the date, he will not allow me to throw it away.
XX
Aleshia, your cakes are truly amazing, you are one very talented lady. Keep up the good work :) <3
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say......
ReplyDeleteMay your kitchen continue to be filled with bowls of lush tasting cake mixture, buttercreams and sugar paste, with an extra dusting over every surface of icing sugar!!! Your cakes always put a smaile on the faces of the people I order them for. And Jacob is still your #1 FAN xx
helloooooo from your newest blog follower, hope I win ;) and look foward to more posts!!!
ReplyDeleteHi there on this not so sunny Sunday! I have just discovered your blog and will be coming back for more... Lots of cakey love and kisses from Bouncy Bakes xxxx
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteAnother new subscriber (when I work out how). Love seeing your cakey posts and pictures on facebook, although they make me hungry.
How lovely. I just created an account so I can follow you on here too. :-)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing cake designs and cakes are exceedinly tasty tooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeletefab cakes keep up the good work hun x
ReplyDeleteHiya,,, you have been recomended by 2 people to do my daughters birthday cake! I agree with them both your cakes are amazing! I looked through your pics and read your comments your cakes are beatiful so your art work on them is so skilful such attention to detail! They look so yummy too! I believe I have set u the challenge to do your first princess castle cake that becky has orderd for me. Your custmer care is brill and aprecaite you delivering it when its done I have every faith in you and can't wait to see the end result. Thank u x
ReplyDeleteYou have another follower! Good luck and I look forward to your 'blogging' Your cakes always look so amazing and always such a professional finish, I look forward to seeing many more and being inspired by a few no doubt! Happy caking from Claire x
ReplyDelete